Monday, October 29, 2007

Economist

Reading makes me think

Don't know why. I feel peaceful when I read.

When I was in school, I read. But most of my reading materials were school related. Now, I don't read text books. I read magazines and novels. Reading helps me discover fun things and true stories. Seems like my brain cells appreciates reading a lot.

Among many reading materials, I like Economist particularly. I like the wordings. I like the way Economist presents stories, opinions, and facts. The vocabulary and phrases are something I am looking for. I am not proficient in English. Economist helps me discover my wrong grammars. Economist helps me train my skills of writing. Economist helps me distinguish elegant sentences from blunt usages. And, for me, Economist is not a boring magazine. I enjoy it very much.