Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Orange juice

Odwalla has the best premade orange juice

When I was in Taiwan, I did not have any preference on orange juice. If I wanted to have some juice, I picked whatever looked healthy and tasty to me (I did not like juice with green or purple color. Just did not think they would be tasty). I developed my orange juice liking after I arrived in States. I lived on campus at that time. My apartment had kitchen, however, I would not like to cut fruit and eat it regularly. But I knew I needed to get some fruit in my diet. So, I started to drink orange juice. Why orange juice? Because Safeway had various brands of orange juice. The color of orange juice looked healthy.

Then, I discovered Odwalla. Thanks to Totof. Odwalla really knows how to make orange juice. Odwalla's orange juice is expensive. But, much better than other brands. To save some money, we go to Costco to get Odwalla. Costco's Odwalla is almost half price compared to Safeway's Odwalla.

Odwalla's orange juice is very orange. Fresh, no sugar, and taste like just pressed. It does not have orange skin taste (bitter taste). It does not have old orange taste (plain taste). Odwalla's orange juice tastes like you are drinking juice from healthy, strong, and young oranges.