Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Stone Mountain

This place is better to be appreciated by walking then by sky riding.

On a cold Friday, four of us decided to visit Stone Mountain. Four people: my sister, Josh, Totof, and myself. We did not know we could hike up to the top of Stone Mountain. So, we spent 45 min waiting time on the sky ride station. The weather was cold. Not friendly. We four people needed to entertain ourselves to kill the waiting time. Of course, the entertaining work was mostly done by Totof and myself. (we played silly to entertain ourselves, Josh, and my sister)

The sky ride was spectacular by all means. We took a nice picture of the carving when we were on the cable car. The ride was quick. Around 5 min. There was another station on the top of the mountain. We walked out and saw a fantastic view.

We took some pictures. Some were quite stupid but fun. I am not ready to share them. So I will not exhibit these pictures. When we were on the top, we came across a couple and the couple told my sister and Josh that we could walk up and down to the bottom station instead of getting anot
her ride. This information was valuable. We liked hiking (they three people are hiking type and myself like short hikes.) We decided to abandon the sky ride. The hiking was not too long. I did not check but guesstimated the time would be 30 min. Of course we took some other fun pictures and videos. Among them, I wanted to share a picture with you. This picture was in memory of the chewing gum art. What? You may ask. At the first glance, we thought these trees were decorated with some small color stones. At the first glance, they looked pleasant. If Josh did not say these ruby like things were chewing gums, none of us would pay attention on this detail.