Saturday, December 29, 2007

Fever

Getting a fever now must be a bummer

Getting a fever in holiday season does not sound fun. Getting a fever when all doctors are gone is absolutely not fun at all. These days I spend more time home than my normal schedule. Guess it is due to lots of friends gone or back to their countries. My social life suddenly becomes quite quiet. This kind of quiet life makes me aware that I am not a housewife material. I cannot stay at home or shop all day. I need to do something or learn something otherwise I will be bored to death.

But, quiet life is still better than sick life. Totof told me that he got a fever in Paris. I first thought he just wanted to make me to feel better so that he made up this. But, now, he totally has my sympathy. Hope he will feel better soon.