Monday, December 17, 2007

Zillow

The latest fund-raising pegs Zillow's value at around $350 million

Zillow. Weird name. At least I thought so the first time I heard this name. The second time I heard this name was in Washington Mutual. I was interested in knowing the mortgage process. The sales manager mentioned this name and recommended me to look into it before I placed my order. He told me the zestimate was quite realistic and would be a good indicator on house value.

I tried Zillow over and over and found it was interesting to dig info there. But, after the zeal of house hunting got dampened, I forgot this name. I read old Wall Street Journal this evening and saw this name. I finished the reading and surprised to know Zillow's CEO was Expedia's co-founder. In addition, I was amazed by Zillow's evaluated value. I'd better watch out Zillow.

Website: http://www.zillow.com/