Monday, January 7, 2008

Rock Band - Won't Get Fooled Again

Band: The Who

A tough song across the band. If you are looking for something like this, "Won't get fooled again" is absolutely a good choice for you.

Before playing Rock Band, I did not know "the Who". I knew this band from Rock Band. I came across "Won't get fooled again" in my last city in solo drum mode. I somehow got a feeling that this song would not be a easy one before I played it. Indeed, this song was tough. But, luckly not as streneous as "Green grass and high tides". This song was manageble. I liked this song since it was fun to play with. I felt like acting like a real drummer when I played this song.

Yesterday, Totof and I were trying to boost our band, October. Both of us liked this song. It was tough for sure. But you will gain tons of fun from this song too. We played this song over and over. Ha