Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A fun party

Due to the lately workload, I don't post articles as frequently as I did. Right, I am going to post a fun experience that I had on the early February. (I know I am late. But I promise I will not skip posting interesting experiences here) Servane and Jean invited us to their well-known lovely party. I brought Molin with me this time. Molin and myself went to the same university in Taiwan. She arrived here not long ago, just four months. Molin is a friendly and easygoing girl. I thought she would like the party and the party guests would like her. So, I brought her to the party. The party was as usual filled with nicely arranged and prepared food (liquors and drinks to fresh your talks, appetizers to start your conversations with others, desserts to fill the pauses in conversations). My French is not in advanced level (in intermediate level? in novice level?) So, I tended to mingle myself and Molin with French who speak English or American who speak French. In this case, conversations could go on and on and both parties could have fun. I had a good time at that night and hope Molin thought the same way as me. Servane shooted many pictures at the right or fun moments. To see pictures, click http://servaneleroux.blogspot.com/2008/02/party-time.html. Enjoy.