Monday, February 25, 2008

Morph - a new cell phone concept

Always exciting to learn something cool is going to happen. I did not have cell phone when I was little. At that time, I knew neither a cell phone would change my life style nor my life would rely on a cell phone heavily. But, I like this impact and I think it is a good impact. Ever since, I like to keep myself up with the cell phone news. I like to see what is going to be available. I like to see what concepts are going to be used. Today, I came across "Morph". This concept appears because we all want more cool features on our cell phones. Under current conditions, some materials cannot be bended when they are embedded to a cell phone. That's why cell phone's size or shape is restricted. Morph enables elasticity in devices so that these devices can be modified into different shapes to accommodate cell phone's design. In addition, Morph will enable cell phones to use solar energy to charge, to use sensor to provide more environment and health info, and to repel fingerprints on the screens. Cool? You tell me. Source: http://www.informationweek.com/news/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=206801722