Monday, August 18, 2008

Turn off the light

Last night is the first night I turned off the light during the bed time. I normally don't do so especially when I am alone. Why? I just feel safer psychologically when the light is still on. I didn't ask my hands to turn off the light. They did it by their own will. I did not refuse though. The room was dark. I was conscious. I looked at the ceiling and the windows. Some lights came after few seconds of complete darkness. Somehow the fear and the doubt became less. My headache was less unbearable. My mind decided to be inactive (not torture me by being active all night long). I felt my body was floating. I felt but not really felt. Don't know how long. But I fell into sleep. I woke up after some time. I looked up. The ceiling this time became brighter. I could see more. I did not move. I waited till another chance to sleep came.