Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My lord

Based on the reviews on Internet, I picked Terro as my ant killer brand. I was glad I did not use it last week. Last night, I saw ants crawl and could not help wanting to terminate them. The feeling of seeing many ants occupying is terrifically horrible. I recalled I have Terro. So I was happily getting it out. I placed some Terro liquid on Terro papers around the attacked areas. I never expected this little liquid could be so attractive. The Terro papers (each of them is around 1 inch by 1 inch) were popular as super stars for ants. They communicated with each other and yelled "come quickly or you will miss it". The papers attracted ant army. Tens first, hundreds second, thousands third. They came from somewhere close by the exterior wall. I never expected so many ants living under the house or around the house. Each killer machine got hundreds of patrons. I don't know whether these killer machines would help me get rid of ants but with no doubt ants love them a lot. This morning I checked these killer machines. Still lots of live ants running around. Terribly bad. Bad ants. Bad ants.