Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Nightmare

Ants. I was so surprised to see ants this morning. But due to the time constraint, I did not look into what brought them to the living room. Tonight, I was more surprised, or said shocked to see an ants army. The army linked a nice wavy route across the living and kitchen. Quite a good shape but I did not appreciate it at all. I was freaked out. Absolutely. I was so hungry and was thinking to cook something nice for dinner before I was home. But this shock dragged me to a black hole and after 10 min I was exhausted. I at least killed 100 ants before I started cooking something. I did not want to stop but I knew it would be better to eat something before I started another killing. I took some ant traps. The ants found the traps and communicated with their comrades. I saw groups of ants gathering quickly nearby each trap. But still lots of individuals resisted to try traps. I challenged those individuals for 30 min. My dinner energy faded away. I was in a battle mode. Spotting enemy and firing. The non stop killing somehow triggered the stomachache. What a nightmare.