Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Internet

Internet becomes necessity. I feel annoyed when the internet is not working for the entire night. I believe many others feel the same way. For some reasons the DSL signal at the house is not stable. It goes on and off. Trouble shooting many times, all in vain. The carrier sent someone to examine the issue. I guess he arrived at a wonderful time, ok, I am a bit sarcastic, the DSL was working perfectly well at that time. He looked at me and seemed to ask me why I opened a ticket for a perfect service. I was so speechless. I told him the DSL was unstable. The situation made my comment sound weak. Not convincing. After he left the DSL signal got interrupted at a sudden. Ouch. I called the carrier and this time I was unable to get a hold of anyone. I kept trying. My evening was just wasted in the calling and waiting. Quite a night. You can see the scene. The night made a clear message. I totally noticed it.