Thursday, October 25, 2007

Age sensitive

Girls have age sensitive symptom

I thought the age sensitive thing was only common for girls around 30. Not really. The age sensitive symptom does not have link to the real age. As long as you are a girl, no matter how young you are, no matter how old you are, you inherit this symptom. This symptom may not show when you are under 18.

How I discovered this fact? Today I went to a flu shot event. Not alone. With a female coworker. We were asked to fill out a form. If the form was normal, then I would not discover anything. This form was abnormal because it asked for age. I exclaimed "shisky" as soon as I saw that unwelcome question. I did not want to let my coworker know my true age. I was thinking hard about how to avoid any unnecessary moment... Apparently my coworker was thinking the same question. She told me from behind "I forgot something. I need to go. You can go ahead to have your flu shot. I may not be able to return in a minute." The crisis was gone. I discovered the age symptom was so true at every age.