Friday, November 9, 2007

Arturo Sandoval intro

You saw my post in October regarding Arturo Sandoval. You wondered why?

So here comes the answer. Arturo Sandoval is a Jazz trumpeter. He was born in Cuba. Due to his talents, he managed to create a new Jazz style. Besides, his talents allowed him to link to other great musicians. He is quite essential to today's Jazz world. You can see many stories about him online if you are of interest. But still, why I listed his music here?

I was in Trumpet team when I was in a Marching band (another post). I have left my music trail for a long time. But, still, particularly like to listen to good trumpet music. Before I discovered Arturo Sandoval's music, I preferred classical music. A good example is Peter Tchaikivsky's 1812 Overture.

Someone introduced me Arturo Sandoval's music. I spent some time on enjoying Arturo Sandoval's music. The more I listen, the more I like his music. His style is more Latin. You may need to rewire the music clip many times before you start to appreciate the beauty of his music.