Monday, November 12, 2007

Cicero's Pizza

A surprise
Cicero's Pizza was not on our plan. Totof and I wanted to go to a place to have some small dishes. I used to have these kind small dishes with soy milk when I was in Taiwan. But, we arrived too late. We went to that plaza at 3:30. The place was close. We wandered around and saw this pizza place. Apparently Cicero's Pizza was open. Many kids were there. I was a bit hesitant. I was afraid this place might be cheap and non-healthy. Suddenly Totof said he recognized this place. He said he came here with coworkers. The pizza was pretty good.

So we walked in. Cicero's Pizza appeared to be run by family. We ordered Belly Buster. Belly Buster was half Cicero's Special and half Baker's Pride. We sit down. Cicero's Pizza was absolutely for families. It had Arcade machines and candy machine on the back. Friendly people. No nice decoration though. We waited 10 min and got our pizza. It smelled good. I tried Pride first. Pride had cheese, mushrooms, sausage, onions, and bell peppers. It was tasty. After Baker's Pride, I took a slice of Special. Special had cheese, olives, mushrooms, salami, and pepperoni. Special was more greasy than Pride. But still delicious.

Cicero's pizza was thin crust. The very thin type. It was crispy and thin. I like this type of crust much more than the thick one. The thick one fills me fast usually. Overall, Cicero's pizza is among the top 10% pizza in South bay. Cicero is a good place when you want to have something quick but still with good quality.

After we finished the pizza. We saw some olive oil. Perhaps, the olive oil touch was the secret why Cicero's pizza was tasty.

Location: 6138 Bollinger Rd, San Jose, CA 95129