Saturday, December 22, 2007

Rock Band - Green Grass and High Tides (cont.)

This song is in Stockholm for my band

Why did I need to be so insistent in passing this song? I had no choices. In Rock Band solo mode, if you do not finish all the songs in one city, you cannot move on to other cities.

I saw Green Grass and High Tides in my play list when I was in Stockholm. Suddenly some memory came back. Once when we had an October night at Totof's place, we came across this song. This song totally killed all of us. All instruments were insane. Many climax parts for sure. This song was strenuous. All band members needed to concentrate on notes with 100% attention. You can tell how tiring and exhausting this song can be.

The wost part came when your band stuck in this song. It happened to us. We tried at least 5 times. Each attempt we managed to get some progress. We tried different strategies. But, not enough to foster the band go all over the song. So, you can tell how intimidating Green Grass and High Tides to me.

Also, you can tell how proud I was when I passed the song.