Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Faith and courage

Faith and courage. I never have so many self doubts. It is very uncomfortable. I lost a lot of confidence. I wonder why and why and why all the time. There is no answer for my questions though. At least there is no white and black answer. Emotions always visit me without permission. I hate to have alone time. My mind keeps thinking day and night. A horrible thing is that all small things remind me of something. Without faith, I may have crashed down and disappeared. Faith protects me and gives me a way to deal with self doubts. I suddenly know why so many people have religion. Religion helps. I know I need more courage. I have so many fear. I need courage to face my true feelings and the facts. I need courage to get myself back normal. I always tell myself that I will be fine. But will I?