Thursday, August 21, 2008

Little wish

I know I want to move to another country and stay there for couple years. This is always on my plan. I want to see another world and experience another life. Before was not possible since I was not with a dreamer, but now it is the time. I don't have to take some things into account any more. I am free. It may not be that easy to start over a life by myself, to give up all I have established here, to make friends there, to take care of myself in a new world, to get familiar with the new place, to learn another language, to earn a living with another foreign language, and to feel that I belong to there. But this thought is always in my mind. I like adventures. I like trying new things. I am a traveler. I am a dreamer. I may not take off now and leave everything behind. But I need to start my plan. I just need to convince myself that now is the right time. The Gemini part of me moves me on.