Thursday, August 21, 2008

Ramen

Friends suggested to have a ramen dinner. That's fine. But in a place where I had bad experiences. I only went to that place twice. Somehow that place is not my place. A bit hesitant. But I did not say anything. Right now I am open to everything. Maybe I will get a good experience this time? I looked at the menu. Nothing is really different. Ok, should I pick something good or something safe? Something good somehow has a link to diarrhea in my mind. Something safe somehow does not look tasty. Well, given this circumstance, to be kind to my stomach (it has been tortured), I went for something safe. A big bowl. Many ingredients. Look alright. Taste quite plain. It tasted just better than instant noodles. I ate at the medium pace. I did not finish the dish. Friends asked me how so. I guess they are ok with the ramen. I did not really say why I left so much. I just said because I wanted to have some dessert afterwards. Sometimes after some "stomach non friendly" food, your stomach will be kind grumpy. Last night, I had that with me.