Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Edgy

Things go funny. My mind becomes unsettled. I become unnerved. Yesterday police stopped by. I was surprised to see them. They asked me if I knew a person. They said they came here to arrest this person. I told them this person is not at my place. They told me the person's previous address is my current address. They then showed me this person's picture. I looked at it at least 30 seconds long and yet could not tell whether I have seen this person. I guess when the race is different from yours, it is harder to recognize the difference among people. They kept asking me some questions. I asked a question back when they finished their inquiries. I asked what crime this person has committed. The police replied "burglary". Darn. I become edgy. A burglar lived in this house before? Well all my goose bumps are back