Monday, September 29, 2008

Smile when you feel blue

I felt and feel blue today. Super blue. I went out to stroll since a stroll might do me good. I walked around and found some interesting paths. Not necessary short cuts but just explored the neighborhood. Outside the weather is sunny and yet windy. Tend to put hands in pockets. But, I somehow wanted my hands to taste the cool weather and the warm breeze so I forced my hands to stay out. Mind, cleared. Feet, set on stroll. I looked up, the sun was strong. Today should be a sunny day, why I feel blue? I strolled and tried to give the peace back to my mind. The mind strolled too. But not with me. At some points I was wonder where my mind was. On the way back, the mind path and the feet path collided. Fortunately they collided. I called my mind back. I squeezed a smile. Magic. The smile made my blue fades away. Not completely. But the smile has some magic power. Try to smile when you feel blue. My two cents.