Monday, October 6, 2008

Corporate life

Would I foresee it at my second year of the graduate school? I was naive to assume corporate life was fun. Life would be exciting. By engaging myself into projects and challenging myself with assignments. I was so looking forward to throwing myself into the workforce to the corporate life. I could not wait. I was eager to try on. Perhaps, I was not that wrong. Good things happened and the zeal was there at the first quarter. Over time, the corporate life becomes dull. Why I keep working? To fulfill myself? To pay bills? I had a rose picture of the corporate life. Now the picture changes. Sometimes the familiar claim comes back from new graduates. They are so energetic and happy about the fact that they are going to work. I smile. With no comments. It's good to hope something and keep a positive attitude. I don't want to damp the zeal. Perhaps one of the graduates will find something really interests him. Perhaps these graduates are different from me.