Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A voice from a far away land

Wandered on Internet and came across this press. The author is an amateur and yet the words on the press punch and make a non-stop echo. The words are not strong. But I felt the power. I have not read such a genuine press for some times. A voice from a far away land, a voice talks about something I barely pay attention with, a voice filled with sympathy and anger, and a voice strikes me so much. By reading this press, I saw pictures. Not nice pleasant pictures though. The pictures were all about the war. Bloody. With conspiracy, greed, and power desire. With struggles and broken heart stories. The press triggers my fear. Maybe just me. I am from a land where political tension is always there. Our opponent is too strong. My land doesn't stand at the same level as our opponent. There is a big inequality. The inequality may sound ridiculous for outsiders but it exists. When I read this press, I heard a voice inside the echo. Would some day a similar thing get to my land? I felt sad, sorry, and afraid. It's sorry to know somewhere in this world was terribly suffering. It's more sorry to know some high level people are trying to cover the truth for their own desire.