Friday, October 10, 2008

Excitement

I am happy because I am getting close to the picture that I drew for my living room setting. I imagined that I will have a projector, a receiver, a sofa, a xbox 360, a screen, and a pc in the living room. Almost everything in the picture was not there at the time I drew the picture. That's why the project is not a piece of cake. That was also why the project is challenging. A challenging sweet dream. I have spent time doing searches. Looking around. Comparing merchant A to merchant B. Reviewing return policies and warranty policies among all preferabble merchants. After some intense work, I got some good ideas. Two major purchased have been placed. The goods are not cheap. So I was extremely careful. I had to do some price searching before. I felt comfortable at the time I placed the order. In addition, I felt excitement inside and the feeling was good. I realized how little I know about the setting. It was ok though since no body was born to know everything. The learning is fun. I enjoy it. Now I look forward to receiving the purchases.