Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I forgot it

I feel I have been struggling for some times. For at least some months. Perhaps for some years. I keep going and yet don't know where to go. I pick what I can and get the best out of it. No matter how others perceive me, I know I am not satisfied. I know something is missing. But I stopped there and did not go further to look for what has been missing. Interesting. I did not know I have been stuck at the origin until a conversation awoke me. I have not set any goals for some times. I may know what is best for me but I did not tell myself to go for it and motivated myself with something. I thought I should not do anything because of uncertainty. Yet, I might be wrong. I lost the motivation. I lost that. I lost what had been keeping me going right. I forgot it.