Monday, November 24, 2008

Los Gatos Creek

Biking can potentially be my new hobby. I did not know how to bike until a few years ago. If the bike is designed well, then I can operate it well. If the bike is a cheap one with unstable handles then I will say bye bye to the bike in 2 min. I am not a professional biker at all. The bay area has many trails, it is something that I found out recently even though I have been here for five years, all well designed for cyclists and joggers, and most of them are built along creeks. Weeks ago, friends brought me to the Los Gatos Creek trail. We biked there. The trail is approximately over 10 miles. We spent 30 min from the entrance to the downtown Los Gatos. Perhaps the length is short but since my friends had to wait for me it took us a half hour to complete one way. The biking part is pretty fun. The view is gorgeous. Creek on a side and green belt on the other. Happy people were sitting on the green. Some kids were playing on the field. Biking - a good way to pass time.