Thursday, November 6, 2008

A well done analysis

Many people said this Presidential election is historical significant and has a profound meaning. People said this election made the US the true land of opportunities. I am not politics enthusiastic. From NPR and Google news, I learned more and more about each candidate and campaigns. Each individual has unique strength and perspective. I don't say I share the zeal of millions American about this election and yet I did observe this election closely. From an outsider's point of view, this election is long and tense. After the worth watching election day is over, many analyses about the victory have emerged. Everywhere, regardless of language, location and material. Comments have come from every continent. Some are in written, some are in hard copy, while others are in electronic format. Some writings are professional and worth reading. I came across "Signed, sealed, and delivered" from Economist which I think is among the best analyses.