Monday, November 17, 2008

Wonderland

This is what I see Connecticut. I spent two days in a small town in Connecticut. This town is called Bloomfield, close to Hartford. The tree, the serenity, the sky, the landscape, the buildings and the friendly people made me wonder if I have gone into a wonderland. I think it is such a nice place for honeymoon. Romantic and tranquil. Small town scenery. It is how I perceived this State. The view refreshed my torn mind. I have been torn by various things this year. I have been pushed over my limit many times. You know when you wake up and what you want is just to sigh then you know you cross your limit. The NYC stay absolutely refilled my energy bar. The dream like places in this State relaxed my tensed mind and healed my torn soul. I appreciate that I have this chance to visit these places.