Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sleep tight

It's human. Not know how critical and wonderful it is until you lost it. A good sleep indeed missed my respect before. I've having some sleep problems for months. Sleep problems for me? It's unbelievable. I am a happy kid. I was. My life was simple and I barely had troubles falling sleep. Things differ. Unconsciously things get my nerve. The excitement keeps me awaken. Some friends recommend me taking some medication. I am not a pill person. Tried hard to resist the idea. Nonetheless the bad sleep quality has had a big impact on my schedule and myself. I gave in. I avoid the sleeping pills though. I avoid something may be addictive. I tried melatonin. That has a mild effect. Ever since I've taken it, I can just wake up two times instead of three times at night. You know how much I cherish what I lost - sleep tight :p