Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cool

Given the financial situation, layoff, future uncertainty, self compromise, my presence and future don't look as fascinating as before. Yet the worst may be the turning point, I like to think this way. I was traumatized by the job hunting back to 2005 and so I told myself to suck up all unpleasant scenes at work. The stay may be wrong. I have no answer. My financial situation is in deep shit. But I am grateful to it. Why? My reasoning - it's always better to know what the shit looks like and how I react earlier than later. The funny part of this hardship is that it was me to dig the hole and put myself in. It's a good lesson. The rumors of layoffs at work unease me. I know many of you understand the fear. There is only that little that I can control. If I keep the angst, I will just crash myself. The future uncertainty is already heavy. Why I want to trash myself with more anxiety? I am working to earn more certainty and being a miss brightside. I am looking into the self compromise and see what I can do to less damage myself. Being cool. It's something I realized this morning. Not the appearance. The mix of the courage and composure. The shit stinks yet the spirit should not stink as I am going through.