Thursday, February 19, 2009

Uncertainty to certainty

"you can't change the cards you are dealt, but you can change how you play your hand" everyone is given unique life patterns. How to accept and make them better perhaps are more important than worrying life and pitying self. I know my life has a great deal of uncertainty. I never ignore this fact. I could, I should, take more control to my life. I am drifting away from something I planned. I don't know if it is good. The wandering gives me freedom and brings me surprises. I know how much I enjoy that. Yet the uncertainty behind the drifting means what? No answer. Do I want to do this all my life? Certainty is good. At least a direction is good. If I change how I play my hand, then I will be happier? Look around, I envy the settled people. Would I be able to get a balanced point between my freedom and possibilities and certainty?