Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"Back"

This is a concept. "Back" can be returning to a stage where you were. "Back" can be going down. Back can be interpreted in couple ways. I just got myself interested in this concept. This concept fascinates me. You will understand what I mean when you try to think this by yourself. I've spending time thinking "back". I feel I am into philosophies recently. "how to live your life and how to mark your life". Everyone is unique so you can have tons of ways to live life and mark life. Nonetheless, there is a general idea behind "you think and then you know what to do to live and mark life". We are in a time when life can be pretty complicated. Many things can distract us and exhaust us. Many things can steal our attention and unease us. Many things can occupy our time all day long. Therefore, we barely "think". We sometimes just want to rest and lay down in a couch. Be a no brainer. Sometimes we feel empty or half dead. Why? Because we don't live our life. We just pass time. We don't mark life. We just let the life get wasted. We feel bored because we don't know what we are doing. The general idea is that you have to think. Thinking what? It depends on your preferences. You can start thinking something concrete. I've been thinking a lot. A good way to think is to review your past. I 've been using an objective view to look at me and things around. I looked back four years ago. I looked back ten years ago. I've had a time travel in my head. I've hopped a time machine and wandered around. No particular purpose. Just to know myself better. To help myself find a way to know how to live and mark my life. This time, I am thinking "myself" and "back". Next time, I will be thinking "myself" and "forward". Or something else.