Friday, March 13, 2009

Terrance and Philip

They appeared in an episode in South Park. I have this episode for more than a year, yet, I never watched it until two days ago. I was busy doing something else at that night, I guess I was painting. I turned the volume loud to make the painting more fun. You know the sound or the melody can help get some positive impact when you do art. Unconsciously you can synchronize your moves and the sounds. When I am alone doing art, I just like to turn on something as background and now you know why. The episode sound floated in the room. The episode caught my eye when it played the show of the show "Terrance and Philip: below the line". I knew these two characters were made to parody Canadians. I paid little attention on this part though. The environmentalists and the festival part didn't get my much attention either. What interested me was the stories between Terrance and Philip. The boyhood best friends, the celebrity times, the complaints, the serious job "Shakespeare", the obeasity, the arguments, the fun, and the reconciliation. This episode gives me more than just few laughs.