Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fainted

Last night was a bit strange. In the early evening, I started to feel dizzy. Started with small. After one hour, it became very strong and striking. It scared me a lot. I thought I am catching some no name disease. I thought at the beginning the dizzy was due to the computer, so I walked away from it, and went to have a relaxing reading. I realized I couldn't concentrate on reading then. The words became blurry. If I forced myself to see the words clear, then the dizzy became 3 times stronger. I thought maybe a shower will help. The shower almost made me fainted in the middle of the tub. Every time I walked I walked with the help of my hands. I felt I could faint any time. I think I am a healthy person. This strange dizzy made me afraid. Very afraid. Very uncool. I put myself to bed. I didn't think I fell in sleep with a normal way, I think I fainted on the bed in the end.