Friday, March 20, 2009

Window

If you ask me what part of remodeling I like the most, I'd say interior design. To give my place a new life, I gave it a new look first. Pick a theme, pick a main color, pick a main material, many to do's on the list. I am not a natural artist. Yet I like to draw, to make things, and to daydream. I think I am bold on matching colors, matching materials, matching objects, on the other hand, I am prudent on budgeting. In other words, I only want to invest something which is worthy. I am not a girl who would spend 1000 on furniture. Yet I am a girl who would find a way to establish ambiance to make some piece of furniture look high end.

Dealing with windows is such an experience. So much know how there. I want the coverings stylish, feminine, and practical. What can complete my imagination? I diligently did my homework. I checked online stores, local shops, and some beautiful places to get inspired. After some intense time I paused my window project. Since I have some internal layouts to complete before I can continue. Now after a half year I think the time is right. So I went back to the store where I very much like yet, a bummer, they discontinue the critical part! A small place with two themes will work, perhaps, or perhaps not. I am creative enough to thinking to patch two identical things to accommodate the long window with a neutral style. I have my ingredients ready. Excited was how I felt when I got this idea. I'll see if the idea works.