Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sunburn or snowburn

Sunburn or snowburn is common. But what if I tell you that I have sunburn on my wrists and lower arms? I felt shocked. Then I felt funny. My face or neck got nothing after a day of strong sunshine. Yet the most unexpected area, wrist, got the sunburn, or snowburn. As mentioned in the previous post, there was bunches of snow on the trails. I wore long sleeves that covered all my arms. In addition, I put my wrists down most of time. I couldn't think of any reason why I got this esp in this weird areas. So I suspect that the burn is due to snow. The snow reflects the sunshine and somehow my skin around wrist and lower arm is weak and cannot tolerate the strong reflection. Well I put some aloe vera on, getting better. Next time I go hiking I think I will pay some attention on them :p