Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Change your heart

A good friend said "life is short". Life can be fragile. Life can also bring you a lot satisfaction. He has been through many since he has come to United States. Yet he always has a good spirit. It's fun to hang out with a person like him. He uses fun ways to convey his thoughts. His thoughts inspire me. He said sometimes we don't think things since there is no need. Therefore, we don't sense things. Many people don't sense much even though they have been on this planet for 30 years. To sense things needs practice. It's not just I say I want to sense and I will sense. Over time anxiety and doubt occur when we are alone. Sometimes these negative feelings help push us to think. We wonder why me and why not me. The more you practice the more you sense. Life is short. You need to keep your heart open. Change your heart once a while. The change will reward you gorgeously if you have a faith. You can live your life with no care. You can live your life with a sense. You decide how to live your life. Live your life right and things will come to you in your short life.